Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 3 with Day 4cuz I don't let THE MAN get me down.

Most people have to put up with multiple channels of bullshit when at their jobs. In my case, all of my bullshit is manifest in a single, concentrated source; of which causes a delay in my posting, seemingly only on Mondays.

And, if anyone cares (you should, its on the test) The good news is GREAT NEWS! But,  I can't tell you yet, so.....eyahhh, akward. BUT, with the good news comes the hastily assembled well prepared finally-its-over wrap-up of the made-up 3rd annual WWWWHWtf Week!!

We start with "When the fuck"
So, when the fuck is this a good idea?:

I don't know what is worse: the smile of the dad, or the murderous scowl of the child demon.
---

and, this?:

"Take the plunge!"
 "bulls-eye!"
"It's the NARWHAL!"
::sighs::
===============
It's the black sheep of the group: "How?"

So, how the fuck did this happen?


Does God throw forks now?

or this:


don't gimme that "accident" crap, you have to be practicely aiming to fail that hard.
===================

Why, why, why....

Why the fuck is this on the air?



They would have called it "Guido Beach" but that is an actual town in Jersey.

---

Why the fuck are you still having kids!?!?!


I said it with Jon and Kate, I said with The Duggars:
It's a vagina, not a clown car.
=======================

Now, in conlusion, "What the fuck" is the one that started them all. Being that it is very common, most have seen a good example. So, here is another casual example of:

What the fuck is going on?


There were tons more pics I had ready but, the free version of this site only allows X mbs of data per page. Sounds like a bunch of shit to me, but if you click on the whorish ads i have up, then I can afford to upgrade...just for you, awwwww.


Here's something for the masses:


KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

2 comments:

  1. At least the girl with the plunger on her face is still at the store, so hopefully it's a clean plunger.

    ReplyDelete