Friday, January 15, 2010

Help Haiti, Save Conan, and Day 2 of WWWWHWTF week!: The Where

Lots going on in the world; my thoughts, prayers, and, more effective, my money goes out to the Haitians.

Conan? ehh, he'll be alright, even though he got a raw deal. It wasn't completly lenos fault, just mostly. Don't forget the Jack Donaghy-wannabe executive ball-lickers at NBC who, in keeping with their male egos, tried to keep 2 girlfreinds, but lost the better one because they couldn't let go of the old one. Good Job Jimmy Kimmel.

Anyway, It's "where the Fuck" day and I must admit, it is the weaker of the days, but damn it I can't get within a 100 ft of lie to my readers. So, I'll let you take off your clothes be the judge:





where the fuck are the parents?...


posing for the camera! yay!


Where the fuck was I?...


oh yeah, I was in the green mask.





Where the Fuck is this?...



The Large Hadron Collider!
(black hole or dividing by zero, i guess we'll never know.)




Special thanks to PhilBill, at Pictureunrelated.com

and here's something for the masses:

(Thanks to Lindsey who showed me where real preggers bath...wisconsin.)

1 comment: