Monday, January 4, 2010

Where the fuck have I been....busy trying my ass off.

        Kids scream in the background like a couple of politicians over health care; like sands through the hourglass, so are my kids running down the hall; can't get anything done. Gah!
Only have myself to blame for having kids cuz if I didnt have them,  the Dugers would have. And, they have enough on their plate social stunting their own brood.


Still don't know how this blog will turn out. On the one hand, I have the audacity to think people want to hear me out. Then on the other hand, I know Im better than half the drivel out there. OK, maybe less than half.

Until i make up my mind, I'm just gonna post the shit I find, the shit that is relevant, and shit that is only wrong if you laugh at it.

Ill start with a duo team of game bloggers: http://lucysdiamondsky.blogspot.com/
Hilarious and Honest, it makes you want to enjoy the game not just play them.


Speaking of games, here is one you have to play. And, if you dont want to, it probably means you are in it.
 
I was gonna put "Woman in floral MooMoo" and "Man in tight fatigues" but I ran out of room.

Coming Soon, a Target version; we're I your mom am the free space!

1 comment: