Tuesday, January 5, 2010

God, if you're there, could you please DAMN THIS for me?

Ok ok...ok. I know this is rantish. ok fine f- it, its a rant, but it is more of a public service rant.
::ahem::

My existence has no room to excuse people who would bring children to a rated R film. Hey, hey now, don't get me wrong; I'm all for corrupting the young (it improves there social surivival skills, that's a later post) but, Jesús Freerunning Christo, people!; I'm trying to watch a fucking movie. No, literally there's fucking in the movie. And, you brought your kids? Yay, whoo hoo, I'm a cool parent!-yeah no.

Even the movie couldn't be as disturbing, more importantly annoying, than seeing an entire family, 5 children under the age of 11, enter the theater to see something that the 11 yr old should not see until they are at least 13. The ratings are there to list off what is in the movie, not how many kids to bring in. Ok, fine, you want to shell out money so your little Vinnies and Debbies can enjoy Saw VI; then RENT IT. (Saw VI? really?) Too cheap to get a babysitter? Then maybe you should of spent some money on condoms or kept it in your pants that many years ago rather than give me another reason to hate people.

Speaking of, my inner social worker kicks in right about the time the wimpy kid or babies start crying. I walk down to them and stand in front of them. I figure if you're the reason I can't hear the movie, I'll be the reason you can't see the movie. And, then after that, I'm the one management tells to leave. Fine, but I'm getting free refills on the way out.


Here's something for the masses:


No comments:

Post a Comment